Division Macro Economics and Economic Integration
Research Centre in Applied Economics for Development (CREAD)
Nationality : Algerian
Born on : 06th of October 1985 in Algiers, Algeria
Professional Address : Rue Djamel Eddine El-Afghani –
El Hammadia – Bouzaréah – Algiers
BP.197, Rostomia, Bouzaréah – Algiers – Algeria
Office n° 17
Tel. +213 (0)21 94 23 67 ou +213 (0)21 94 12 72 Ext : 124
Mobile +213 (0)554 11 33 37
Fax +213 (0)21 94 17 16
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
April 2014 : PhD Student in Economics and Applied Statistics. Topic: “Inflation Dynamics in Rentier Countries: The case of Algeria”. Higher National School of Statistics and Applied Economics (ENSSEA) Ex-INPS Ben Aknoun – Algiers – Algeria.
December 2011 : Master in Economics and Applied Statistics (Bachelor+7 years) . Speciality: Applied Statistics. Topic: “Periodic autoregressive time series models” . Higher National School of Statistics and Applied Economics (ENSSEA) Ex-INPS Ben Aknoun – Algiers – Algeria.
June 2007 : State Engineer in Planning and Statistics. Speciality: Applied Statistics. Topic: “Impact of the ambient temperature on the consumption of natural gas from public supply – Application of transfer function model” . National Institute of Planning and Statistics (INPS) . Ben Aknoun – Algiers – Algeria.
June 2002 : Baccalaureate in Sciences . Zeralda High School – Algiers – Algeria.
Since April 2012 : Junior Researcher
Research Centre in Applied Economics for Development (CREAD) – Bouzareah – Algiers – ALGERIA.
Topics of research:
- Inflation Dynamics.
- Monetary Policy.
- Fiscal Policy.
- Periodic Time Series Models.
2008-2009 : Computer Science Teacher (Algorithmics) . University of Algiers, Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences – Dely Brahim – Algiers – ALGERIA.
- « Inflation Dynamics in Algeria ». Presented at Writing Winning Research Proposals and Papers – ERF Training Workshop September 28-30, 2013. Dubai – UAE.
- « Has fiscal Has fiscal policy avoided Arab spring in Algeria? ». Presented at Writing Winning Research Proposals and Papers – ERF Training Workshop September 28-30, 2013. Dubai – UAE.
- « Inflation Dynamics in Algeria: A VAR approach ». Presented at the 13th International Conference of MEEA (Middle East Economic Association), May 31st June 1st , 2014. Tlemcen- Algeria.
- « A decade of the Algerian economy: Is it really lost? (A Structural VAR approach) ». Presented at the 13th Annual Conference of EEFS (European Economics and Finance Society), June 12-15, 2014. Thessaloniki – Greece.
- “Econometrics methods for the evaluation of Investment policy in Algeria: A Panel Data analysis”. Presented at The 1st National Meeting on Econometrics methods for the evaluation of public policies, University of Ibn Khaldoun, Tiaret, Algeria.
- Eviews, SPSS, R, Xlstat, Latex.
- Notions in: Matlab and Microfit.
- Office Package (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook).
- Windows Server 2003, SQL Php MyAdmin.
Hobbies and interests
- Traveling, Internet surfing, Documentaries and cinema.
- Sport (Football, Handball, Swimming, Diving (Level 2)).
- Reading (Newspapers, Reviews, History,…).
- Communication & New Technologies (Softwares…).